Greenpoint Thermography Reopens with New Safety Protocols
· All appointments will be 60 minutes rather than 30 minutes. This will ensure that only one patient is in the office at any given time.
· All staff will wear masks while patients are present.
· All patients will be asked to arrive wearing a face mask or to wear one provided upon their arrival. Face masks must cover both nose and mouth.
· Patients will be asked to arrive at their appointment alone. Family members/drivers are respectfully requested to wait in their vehicles. Patients should indicate when scheduling their appointment if they require assistance from their vehicle to the office.
· Upon arrival, all patients will be asked to use the hand sanitizer located at the entry.
· Upon arrival, patients will have their temperature taken with a contactless infrared forehead thermometer.
· All “high touch areas” (door knobs, arm rests, etc.) will be cleaned between each patient.Greenpoint provides mobile thermographic imaging services to healthcare facilities and individuals throughout Tampa Bay as well as breast, thyroid and carotid artery ultrasound in their St. Petersburg office. All studies are interpreted by board certified radiologists. Results are available within two business days. For more information, visit their website at GreenpointThermography.com or find them on Facebook. To schedule an appointment, call 727-576-0100 or email [email protected].